Learn How You Can Help
Cancer Navigators has experienced an increase in the number of referrals this year and has served more than 2,200 patients from January – September. As more people affected by cancer turn to Cancer Navigators, our needs grow. Support makes a difference in the lives of cancer patients and brings smiles to faces during challenging times. Here is what your donation can do:
- $10 – Purchases liquid nutrition for cancer patients struggling to eat.
- $25 – Provides a cancer patient assistance with transportation to life-saving treatment.
- $40 – Assists a cancer patient in coping with the emotions and changes that cancer brings by providing a complimentary one-hour session with our counselor.
- $50 – Supports the Complementary Care Program providing massages, music therapy, and acupressure bands for nausea
- You can also help stock the supply room with needed items, such as, Boost, Ensure, Glucerna (all flavors), disposable bed pads, flushable wipes and adult diapers/pull-ups (all sizes).